Intern At MousePaw Media
We offer internships to students and entry-level professionals in the Inland Northwest. Our goal is to cultivate the skills and character traits required to succeed as a professional in one's chosen field.
We've worked with students from Eastern Washington University, Gonzaga, Whitworth, and University of Idaho, building upon the skills acquired in the classroom to help our interns transition into the workplace.
Whether you want to get into programming, design and production, content development, or mass communication, MousePaw Media offers some of the richest and most fulfilling internships available.
We offer comprehensive 240 hour internships, specifically crafted to build critical industry skills.
- Work anywhere using our online collaboration tools.
- Flexible hours fit into many academic and work schedules.
- Friendly, collaborative culture.
- Work on a real, live project, where your ideas matter.
- Get feedback and training as you work!
- Earn company shares or college credit*.
- Letter of recommendation (upon internship completion).
*Subject to terms and conditions set forth by your institution.
Our ideal candidate...
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Can meet weekly work requirements (exceptions for midterms/finals).
- Is conscientious and self-motivated.
- Can collaborate with coworkers to solve a problem.
- Willing to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Enjoys trying new things.
- Is able to learn from mistakes.
- Is imaginative and can think outside of the box.
- Has private administrator access to a computer with a reliable internet connection.
- Has at least a professional working proficiency with English.
- Is within driving distance of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. (Spokane, Cheney, and Moscow are considered to be within driving distance.) We're willing to make exceptions to allow particularly stellar candidates to work long-distance.
General Internship Questions
(Click a question to view the answer.)
Is there a maximum weekly commitment?
Nope. You can work as much as you want. We only require the minimum hours each week, and the rest is your decision. Just be sure you keep everything in balance!
I'm concerned about school/work/life balance.
Your academic and personal life are very important! Part of being industry-ready is knowing how to balance. Your internship supervisor can help you with scheduling, planning, and other life skills to aid you in that.
How often do I need to drive out to Coeur d'Alene?
It depends on your needs. We encourage employees to stop by when they find it more productive to meet with us in person for training or collaboration.
How often do we have video chat meetings?
Each team usually meets once a week at a regular time. These are working meetings, and we tend to get a lot done during them. These are scheduled around everyone's availability as much as possible.
I'm not certain what exactly I want to do.
That's part of the purpose of an internship. You will have the opportunity to try things out and make discoveries about your interests and abilities.
For more information, view the page for the specific
internship you're considering.
<< button at far right to
browse our internships.
(See the sidebar.)