Attention Employers: Please verify graduates from our program on the Alumni List.
Intern At MousePaw Media
We offer internships to students and entry-level professionals. Our goal is to cultivate the skills and character traits required to succeed as a professional in one's chosen field.
We've worked with university students and self-taught learners around the world, building upon the skills acquired in the classroom to help our interns transition into the workplace.
Whether you want to get into programming, design and production, content development, or mass communication, MousePaw Media offers some of the richest and most fulfilling internships available.
We offer comprehensive 240 hour internships, specifically crafted to build critical industry skills.
- Work anywhere using our online collaboration tools.
- Flexible hours fit into many academic and work schedules.
- Friendly, collaborative culture.
- Safe, inclusive environment.
- Work on a real, live project, where your ideas matter.
- Get feedback and training as you work!
- Earn college credit*.
- Letter of recommendation (upon internship completion).
*Subject to terms and conditions set forth by your institution.
Our ideal candidate...
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Professional working proficiency (IRL 3) or higher with English.
- Has private administrator access to a computer with a reliable internet connection.
- Can meet weekly work requirements (time off provided).
- Is conscientious and self-motivated.
- Can collaborate with coworkers to solve a problem.
- Willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Enjoys trying new things.
- Is imaginative and can think outside of the box.
General Internship Questions
(Click a question to view the answer.)
Is this remote?
Yes, all of our internships are 100% remote, and our team is distributed around the world.
Is there a maximum weekly commitment?
We only ever require the minimum hours each week, but you have the option to work more if you like. However, to promote balance, we have a "soft cap" of eight hours per week; while you can work beyond that if you choose, that additional time won't be counted towards the 240-hour target.
I'm concerned about school/work/life balance.
Your academic and personal life are very important! Part of being industry-ready is knowing how to balance. Your internship supervisor can help you with scheduling, planning, and other life skills to aid you in that.
Why do you have such a strict interview/screening process?
Two reasons. First, since we're limited in how many interns we can support at a time, we want to ensure this opportunity is open to those individuals who will make the most of it.
Second, since we're all about career preparation, we want to provide an interview process as rigorous as any you'd encounter in the industry. In many cases, we provide feedback to applicants on how they can interview better, even if we choose not to bring them on!
How often do we have video chat meetings?
Each team usually meets once a week at a regular time. These are a vital part of our team collaboration. These are scheduled around everyone's availability as much as possible.
In addition, you will have regular meetings with your internship supervisor, typically every other week (less as time goes on.)
I'm not certain what exactly I want to do.
That's part of the purpose of an internship. You will have the opportunity to try things out and make discoveries about your interests and abilities.
For more information, view the page for the specific
internship you're considering.
<< button at far right to
browse our internships.
(See the sidebar.)